Monday, April 13, 2009

Top 5 humorous t-shirt designs

This week's Top 5 humorous t-shirt design list:

1. iHate stupid gifts

Her Majesty's honest opinion on Michelle's recent gift. :) Buy it here, starting at $16.90!

2. Public fisting

Old people fist too. Even in public. Beware... :) Buy it here, starting at $16.90!

3. iQueen

With a t-shirt like this one, every girl can be a queen, and not only for a day! Buy it here, starting at $16.90!

4. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

A perfect t-shirt for a not so perfect day at work. When wearing this tee, nobody will ask you anything related to work. And even if somebody does, you are a consultant so start bullshitting. Perfect for Monday mornings. Buy it here, starting at $16.90!

5. Bin Surfin'

Another classic! The mysterious Bin Laden on a summer break! Buy it here, starting at $16.90!


2 comments:

  1. :D iHate stupid gifts tee really made me laugh! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious..I especially liked I Queen. Where can I buy one of those. I'm always looking for fresh urban t-shirts I need the Consultant tee for a day at work...lol

    ReplyDelete